Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Abby!!!!

Today was Abby's birthday party and it was so much fun for everyone. All the girls raided Abby's dress up clothes. There were a lot of princess strutting around the house today!!! They decorated picture frames and crowns (or visors for the boys).

Some even tried roller skating on the carpet!

Abby in her beautiful snow white dress...

Playing stick the princess in the castle...

More decorating...

Olivia and her Goggy...

Pinata time!!!!

CANDY!!!!!

The whole gang!!!!

Thank Abby, Grace and I had a great time!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

The Utley Crew said...

You are so on the ball, Scott's Mom called to tell me that you had the pics up on your blog! haha! Thank you SO MUCH for all your help yesterday! You are the best, and I mean it. I owe you!

Wickenkamp Family said...

Grace and I had a great time!!! Thank you for having us!!!