Grace and Seth have some new "art" that they wanted to show Aimee...
After the 4 wheelers were out of gas...LOL...the kids wanted to ride Candy. Candy is about 33 years old and this winter was pretty rough on her, but she is a trooper. Once the weather is a little warmer the kids want to help give her a bath and trim her up, looking all nice!!!
Grace rode first and is definitely not the same child she was when she first met Candy. She loves riding her and walking around. Once we walk for a few minutes Grace always asks if we can jog for a bit. This time, while jogging, she started to slip off the side. She didn't fall, but the look on her face was priceless. I asked her if she wanted to get off and she said, "No, I just want to walk around for a little bit longer." I was so proud of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment