Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gulfarium...

I am once again WAY behind on the blogging thing. I have had these pictures for a month now and just uploaded them to the computer. We haven't been a very exciting bunch lately, or we have and I just haven't taken my camera with me so that I can actually enjoy the view with my tow eyes rather than through the camera lense.

Grace and I set out one day in January to the Gulfarium. They were doing a new Multi-Species show with the dolphins and sea lions. It was a training show, where they explain how they train some of the animals. It was very informative and they did more tricks. This is Zach the dolphin and he is the biggest at the Gulfarium. His mother and sister are there as well in the solo dolphin show.

He and Princess painted pictures for us and you can purchase thier paitings in the gift shop. They are quite good!!

They did a little surfing for us and lots of waves...
As we were leaving Zach was showing off with the ball right next to me in the tank. I think these animals are so beautiful, but mine and Seth's favorite are the manatees. One of these years we are going to go swimming with the manatees.



The next show was in the dolphin tank with Delilah and Lily.

Lily was not up for showing off that day so Delilah had to do all the work....LOL

No comments: