I don't know where to start with this post...tell you about Seth and his doc appts or Arizona trip...Well I guess I will start with Seth because it leads into our trip.
So, on Monday 4/6 I took Seth to the doctor because he has been coughing and wheezing since fall began. He has always had allergy problems since he was little, but this was getting ridiculous. I finally had enough interupted nights of sleep and him being crabby because he wasn't getting enough sleep. So, the doctor put him on singulair and albuterol. The first night we all slept like babies...YAY!!! We went to Arizona on Weds (4/8)...(btw-there is more to this story but will get to it after the trip)
The trip was great. We had a blast visiting with Richie's family. As soon as we got to his parents house the kids were wired (partly from being on a plane for half a day and partly from seeing their cousins) We decided to take the kids to the park to burn off some of that energy. The little ones played on the slides and swings while the older ones played frisbee in the grass...
Grace working out her arms and hitting her face in the process...LOL
Seth and Conner (7) playing on the equipment...
No comments:
Post a Comment