On Saturday the kids and I got up and headed to meet Mom, Tiffani, Erin, Pearl, Ben and Preston. With Luke in North Carolina for Tiffani's birthday this year, we decided to take the kids out for a day of sight seeing and education. Our first stop was the Butterfly House.




This is really the first picture we have gotten of ALL the grandkids!!!

After walking around the Butterfly House we went back to the car and had a snack and then headed to Red Robin for lunch.

Next stop the Museum of Transportation...

I love this picture of Seth's looking down the aisle of the trains with the brochure in his back pocket...What a little man!!

We found a bench near the passenger cars at the museum and I just happen to have a book about trains that Mom read to the kids!!


After looking through the pictures on the camera, I noticed that I didn't really have any of Ben with Tiffani and caught her giving him a kiss!!

This picture cracks me up...You can really tell a MOM when you see one watching her kids with a burp cloth in her back pocket!!!
1 comment:
Beautiful Pictures. Wonderful fun. Great Day! I need copies.
Post a Comment