Mom and I went to Old Navy on Saturday before trick or treating and while we were walking around Grace found some masks wrapped around some soft pillows and was trying them on. LOL Of all the things/clothes at Old Navy, she was more interested in how the eye masks felt on her face!!!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Good Night Gracie...
Friday night Richie and I went out for dinner and when we got home, the sitter said she didn't hear a peep out of Grace after putting her to bed (this is not normal...if there is a sitter, she will usually fight going to sleep). I walked in to check on her and this is how I found her. A couple of years ago my aunt and uncle were visiting and the kids loved the eye masks that my aunt had, so when she got home she found a couple of them and sent them to the kids. They have been down in the basement until recently. Grace brought it upstairs and it hangs on her bed post during the day and after I read a book to her and Richie sings, she grabs them and puts them on. We don't hear anything from her until morning. She cracks me up.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahahahaha, OMG! I am CRACKING up!!! So, for some reason certain blogs are not updating on my page. I just thought you hadn't blogged in a while, so I am just now seeing like 2mo. worth of your blogs! haha! DUH!
Post a Comment