Sunday, November 1, 2009

Saturday night we went over to Luke and Tiffani's for trick or treating this year. We have Erin (S.W.A.T), Seth (Ghost Rider), Grace (princess), Pearl (Little Bo Beep), Ben (sheep)...

After the first few houses Grace looked more like a zombie princess...







The kids had a great time!! They made out like bandits this year. Grace did good with all the scary stuff until we got to the last house of the night. I had my back turned to the kids talking to Luke and Tiffani and Mom started laughing hysterically. I turned around to see Grace sliding on the concrete because she was running away from the "witch" that answered the door. Grace looked like she was sliding into home plate, trying to get away from the witch as fast as she could. I got her up and walked to the house with her and she finally said HI to the lady and realized it was pretend. (I will say, that witch costume definitely took some time doing).
Thank you Mom, Luke and Tiffani, we had a GREAT time!!!

No comments: