Thursday, February 11, 2010

Monster Jam!!!!

Feb 6, 2010 was the big day!!! Monster Jam in this house is like waiting for Christmas day. Santa brought tickets for Monster Jam, I guess he figured since we have been going for three years we had to keep the tradition alive. This time we had extra tickets in our group so Mom took Erin and Pearl and Pete took Preston. They all had a great time and have ordered their tickets for next year with us already!!!

This is also the event that Seth and Grace look forward to since it is guaranteed that Hayden and Carson will be there too!!!

There were quite a few extra tickets available from the our section that Richie asked a couple of the guys at work if they wanted to go. Who knew they had never been to a Monster Jam before...LOL JW is leaving for Japan soon and KG will be here for awhile, I think...

Kate and her family were also with us!!! I just can't get over how cute Isi is with his cheeks!!


























No comments: