Saturday, February 27, 2010

Science Center

WOW!!! I am sooo far behind on the blog. I have three posts waiting for pictures to be loaded to them and can't seem to find the time to get it done. In February, I had Luke's kids because they didn't have school and neither did Hayden. Aimee took the day off work and we loaded up all the kids (Seth did have school) and went to the St. Louis Science Center. All of the kids had a great time. They built the Arch.


Then we figured out which roof you would want on your house...

We walked across the bridge to the air and space area of the center. Grace and Carson were watching the passing cars.

We figured out how much it would cost to send all of the kids (minus Ben) to space. $2,785,000.

Then we figured out how much it would cost to send Aimee, Me and some of the kids. (Erin took the picture and Ben was asleep in the stroller). $5,170,000.


Thank you Aimee, Hayden and Carson for bearing with this crazy group of kids on this GREAT day!!!!

No comments: