Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lunch in Downtown Lebanon and a Kickin' Birthday Party!!!

Tuesday was another busy day. That afternoon we met up with Annie, Abby, and Liv for lunch in Lebanon. I love the littel cafes uptown/downtown (which ever you prefer)...LOL We went to the St. Louis Cafe and had a wonderful lunch. The girls are getting so big and Liv is just soaking it all up!!



And, yes, we are freezing. We have fully acclimated to the weather of Florida and it fits us quite well, if I don't say so myself. This peticular day it was about 60 degrees outside. Now, don't get me wrong, it is 60 degrees in Florida right now as I am writing this, but 60 degrees here is SO different than 60 degrees in IL. The crazy wind in the midwest is a killer. I was bundled up like it was 30 below. Ok, enough of my rambling. We had a GREAT time spite the fridged air and the kids loved seeing their friends. It was great to catch up with Annie and realize we are in some deep trouble when these kids get older...LOL

After a very filling lunch we headed back to Nina and Grumpy's for a rest before an eventful evening. The kids passed the time by climbing the tree and playing soccer.

Tuesday night was a soccer filled birthday party for Carson. Little man is turning 6. OH MY GOSH!! Where is the time going?

The kids played soccer for about an hour and then we headed upstairs for some hotdogs, cake and presents!!

Grace met up with her friend Emma. The girls weren't too interested in soccer so they played in the open field running around.



We gave Carson this surf board that was made here in Navarre, FL. I can't wait to see it up in his room when we go back home!!

No comments: