Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some Twister and Santa Parade!!!

Wednesday was a laid back day. I went to dinner with some of the girls at Outlaw Blues. Dinner was great and the company even better. We missed some of the girls, but hopefully I will see them at the ornament exchange party this month. I love Skype!! Thursday was all about family. Tiffani brought over some games. Twister was quickly taken out and the kids really got a kick out of it.



Friday morning Mom and I took the kids to meet up with Aimee and the boys for the Santa parade. Aimee and I noticed the uniforms of the high school we attended and Seth was in awe that i actually remembered that it was my school marching in front of us. LOL...Jeez, I may have just had a birthday, but I do still remeber a lot of things.





After the parade we went to lunch at one of the downtown shops. We do miss everyone so much and can't wait to see everyone again soon. Our next trip to Illinois won't be until February for Monster Jam. We will be taking the train home, so you can imagine the pictures that will be taken on that trip!!

Thank you everyone for a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I hope you have a fabulous Christmas break!!





No comments: