So for starters, Richie deployed at the beginning of April and so Mom came down for her Spring Break for a week at Easter. We went to the beach and strawberry picking. Akers of Strawberries was very nice. The strawberries were HUGE!! We brought home 10 pounds of berries and I think we chocolate covered probably half of them!!
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Akers of Strawberries...
So, this is the way it works around here...Lots of stuff going on and then you buy a Kindle and then you don't update anything because you are reading all the time. Here it is August and the kids are getting ready to start school in 3 days and the last time I updated this was in April, not to mention that the first few posts happened in April as well...LOL
So for starters, Richie deployed at the beginning of April and so Mom came down for her Spring Break for a week at Easter. We went to the beach and strawberry picking. Akers of Strawberries was very nice. The strawberries were HUGE!! We brought home 10 pounds of berries and I think we chocolate covered probably half of them!!
So for starters, Richie deployed at the beginning of April and so Mom came down for her Spring Break for a week at Easter. We went to the beach and strawberry picking. Akers of Strawberries was very nice. The strawberries were HUGE!! We brought home 10 pounds of berries and I think we chocolate covered probably half of them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment