Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween...

everyone. For trick or treating we go to Mom and Dad's house. The kids love the neighborhood and one of the houses does a haunted house and another has cookies and chili and drinks for whoever wants to.

As you can see Seth was Spiderman and Grace was a ballerina. Some of you may not recognize the ballet outfit, it was mine. This was the cheapest Halloween ever. Seth wanted to be Spiderman, well he used the same outfit he did 2 years ago. Who was I to argue? hahaha

Mom wore her green M&M. They were ready to go.

Mom, Richie and I walked around with the kids. Boy, were they fired up and ready to go. Grace was even helping the people close the doors behind them so she could run to the next house. LOL

I hope everyone had a happy and safe halloween!!!

No comments: