was the field trip of choice in November for the Parents As Teachers program. The kids had A LOT of energy to burn off that day. Grace slept soooo well that night. haha
First we had to do our warm-ups. I think it was more amusing for me to watch the adults do this part than watching the kids. hahaha
Now it is off to the first obstacle course. We go down the trampoline runway and into a pit of foam blocks, climb out of those and then to two more trampolines.
Then up the ramps. Wyatt following in line.
Next was the balance beam. Here is Grace's friend F who has mastered the art of balance. Grace not so much!!!LOL
After a few rounds of that course we went over to the other room where we found another. I think the parents were probably more tired than the kids at this point. Either that, or I am totally out of shape!!!hahaha
The other room had a rock wall, rings, high bar and parallel bars for little ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment