Last night Richie and I went out for dinner with family and friends for Annie's and my birthday. We went to Ravenelli's for dinner and the food was delicious. 
Annie and Aimee at the restaurant.
Mom and Dawnjulene.
The husbands, Derrick, Kevin and Scott.
Tonight was Villa Marie's grand opening, but it wasn't as crowded as I thought it was going to be!! Lucky for us the Chamber of Commerce dinner was the same night.hahaha
The girls. I guess the guys don't want to talk girl stuff. hahaha
Me and Dawnjulene. She will be so proud that I spelled her name right. LOL
Derrick and Dawnjulene. Derrick doesn't like his picture taken, so we have to be sneaky. Gotcha!!!
Thank you everyone for coming out with us. We had a blast and hope you did to. We will have to get together again soon.
1 comment:
Ok, so it was your birthday celebration and out of all the years we have been friends and the few times we get out, WHERE IS OUR PIC TOGETHER???--jk I had a blast and enjoyed everyones company--we should do it more often-even if its at someones house and we have a sitter at the other's house to have adults night--I will work on that.
Post a Comment