Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Aimee turns 32 today!!!


I have known Aimee since 1992 when she first pulled into the barn with her trailer. I was walking my horse around and he spooked a little and I remember her telling her dad, "Slow down, you are scaring her horse and then she won't like me." LOL Well, here we are 17 years later and we are still friends/"sisters". She has always been there for me through everything. She stood by me when I got married and I flew 3000 miles to see her get married (that was a surprise too, she didn't know I was coming), our oldest boys are 2 months apart and our youngest ones are a year apart. I have made numerous moves since being married and she has been the one I call when I have a problem and she is my reasoning and sanity!! She is a loving wife, am amazing mother and an AWESOME friend!!
She deserved a day for her, so last night the kids and I went to the balloon store and got a balloon bouquet, banner, and sash and took it to her work (she wasn't there) for her to see when she got to work this morning. She called me when she got to work and said I was in trouble...hahaha Little did she know what was to come the rest of the day...later I had a fruit bouquet delivered to her before her meeting (btw it didn't have a name on it, so she automatically called her husband and he said he didn't do it...hehehe) and then Grace and I took lunch to work to share with everyone there when she got back from her meeting. She was very surprised!
Carson (her youngest) singing Happy Birthday to her!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIMEE!! I hope you enjoyed it, because you certainly deserve it...

1 comment:

The Family said...

awwww sooo sweet~~~ You guys are so sweet to each other... Note to self tho.. (get mad at Amanda few days before my bday) xoxo :0)