I am finally able to get to the computer while the kids are in bed and I am mending from my procedure to put up more pictures.
Last Friday night, Hayden and Carson stayed the night and on Saturday morning we went to watch their soccer game. They did an excellent job!!! After the game Aimee and I took the kids to the park where I got a text from Annie about a fishing derby in a nearby town. I called Annie back and got the details and we all headed home to get our gear and head out to do some fishing. The kids had a blast!!! Scott was the savior for Aimee, she wouldn't touch the worm so putting it on the hook proved to be challenging for her...she would put the worm on the top of the container and hook it that way!!! She was hilarious!!
Scott getting his little fisherwoman ready to cast!!
Seth was pretty patient with the fishing. He was really enjoying himself out there soaking up the sun!
Grace and Seth each caught one fish...they were so cute out there!!! Seth was probaby watching everyone else's bobbers more than his own...LOL
Grace was a great sport...she did get bored fishing after a while, so she decided it would be more fun to roll down the hill at the park...LOL Once she did catch her fish she was very excited until it tried to "attack" her!!! hahaha
We had to leave early to get Seth to his baseball team pictures, so everyone else split the fish that Seth and Grace caught and they all went home with something. Abby won third place for the 0-3 age group, Hayden won third place for the 4-7 age group, and Carson won an attendance prize...Congrats to all!!
Thank you Annie for calling and inviting us. We all had a great time!!! We will definitely have to do it again sometime!!
No comments:
Post a Comment