This was a jam packed weekend. On Saturday the kids' games were cancelled due to rain, but thankfully it cleared up so that we could meet Aimee and the boys at the circus. After the circus everyone came over to our house for some fun on the waterslide and grilling. That evening I got a call from Mom saying that Tiffani was on her way to the hospital. She didn't feel good and was having some pains (Luke was on guard duty, so he was out of town). Missy drove her there and Mom and Dad left a retirement dinner to meet them there. At about 9pm I called Mom for a status report and she said we were going to have a baby in about 45 minutes. I jumped in the car and headed over. Mom and Missy were ready in their scrubs and Tiffani was as spirited as she can be.
Missy was on camera duty, while Mom was on support duty...
Tiffani had a scheduled c-section for June 16, but Benjamin Joseph Tillman was not going to wait for anyone...LOL
He is soooo cute!!!
He weighed in at 6 pounds, 7 ounces and 19 inches long at 10:15pm on May 30, 2009
After the miracle of birth, they brought him into the room and weighed him and checked him over real good...gotta love the baby footprints!
Luke drove home from guard duty to meet his son!! I love these moments...they are priceless!
He is just precious. He has Luke's chin and wavy hair (although right now it looks like a mohawk...LOL) Sooooo cute!!! He has Tiffani's nose and eyes. Dad even thinks we have another swimmer (frog) on our hands. He thinks he has a swimmers butt...hahaha
Congratulations to the Tillman family!! He is amazing!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Hi Baby, I am so glad you have this blog. Someone has to keep us connected and I love the pictures.
Post a Comment