Thursday, June 18, 2009

Horseradish Festival 2009

The weekend of Carlyle Lake and baseball games was very busy for us. On Sunday, Mom and I took Erin, Pearl, Preston, and Grace to the horseradish festival. Seth was at Richie's baseball game (i guess hanging out with your mom and sister isn't cool when daddy has a game...LOL) It started to sprinkle while we were there so we didn't stay long. We did however, eat lunch (funnel cake...LOL) and make it to the Home Depot tent for some building. This year they had tool boxes for the kids to make. Grace is carefully reading the instructions...
While I think Pete and Erin are winging it...LOL
Face painting and tattoos are a big hit there too!! This was the first year Grace let anyone paint a simple butterfly on her cheek!! I think I was more excited than she was about it. It is amazing what just one year will do...Preston on the other hand has no problem sitting still for it...
These girls were sitting in front of us at lunch and I thought is was cute that they were all wearing the same shirt and had their faces painted...so I asked them if I could take their picture...

No comments: