Friday, June 5, 2009

Boycotting

I got a call from Luke the other day asking for a favor...I said sure, "what do you need?". He said they boycotted the lady at the hospital for pictures and wanted me to take some pictures of Ben for them. I asked why they boycotted her and he said that she was really rude, so I went over today (after talking to Stacy...LOL) and took some pictures. So here are a couple that I got...
Luke just happen to lose his wedding ring, so we played around with Tiffani's...
Sisterly love...
Ben was such a good little guinea pig...poor guy!!!

2 comments:

Polly said...

You did such a great job! Excellent pics (at least from my point of view)

stacy {molto bella photography} said...

Glad I could help... anytime!

I love the last one with the girls. This little guy is one lucky little man!