Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Disney On Ice...

Saturday morning Missy called and said she had 2 tickets to see Disney on Ice and wanted to know if I wanted to take one of the kids. Since I had taken Seth to a birthday party that afternoon, I decided to take Grace and make it a "girls night out". She had no idea what we were going to do or where. I met Tiffani and the girls at Mom and Dad's and when we got there Grace said, "come on girls it is time to go out!!". We drove to the St. Louis Family Arena. It started out with the Donald Duck and Goofy pushing the zambonie off the ice...

Aladdin was the first act...

Minnie and Mickey are the cutest couple ever!!!

Next all the princesses and princes came out. There was Cinderella, Pochahontas, Belle, Ariel, and Snow White...

Toy Story...

It's A Small World...


Mulan...

The Incredibles...

The Lion King...
We had a blast...Thank you Missy for inviting us!!!!

No comments: