Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!

On January 16, we celebrated 11 years of marriage. We have two beautiful kids, Richie has a job that keeps us all busy and allows me to stay at home with the kids (at least until Grace goes to Kindergarten). We had planned on just going to dinner and a movie, but Richie made other plans. We had reservations at the Lemp Mansion. It was a murder mystery dinner. We have done something like this before, but we weren't sure how this one was going to play out!!!

We didn't know if the characters were going to be played by actors and we just have to guess or if we had to play a part. Well, all our questions were answered as soon as we were given these tags to tell us about our characters. The mystery this night was "Murder in Mayberry"...I was Beulah Tucker, the town divorce'. I had been married 5 times to all the Tucker brothers and when asked if I would marry again, my line was to say, "NO, I am all tuckered out!!" LOL Richie was Virgil Vigil and he made the best Moonshine around.

We sat at a table with another couple that was from MO. However, this was not their cup of tea. They left right before the main course was served.

This is Aunt D. She is actually one of the actors that works at the Lemp Mansion. Both actors that were working that night were amazing. There was a lot of improve on their part to keep everyone guessing and laughing...

Once the "murder" was committed, Andy came out and said he had evidence and finger prints of all the suspects. Richie just happen to be a suspect, so towards the end of the show, he had to plea his case to everyone that was attending.



We had a great time. I would recommend this to everyone!!!

No comments: