Wednesday, January 20, 2010
What is this world coming to...
when you are 6 and 4 years old and have never had a TWINKIE. We were sitting at the table for dinner and I asked Seth if he ate all of his lunch at school. He said yes, but he gave Nina his chips. Richie and I were talking to him about when we were kids we would trade kids for snacks and Richie mentioned that he would trade his brownie for someones Twinkie. Seth looked at Richie dead serious and said, "What is a Twinkie?". WHAT?!?! I then realized that my kids really don't eat a lot of sweets and would probably pick a yogurt over a sweet (7 out of 10 times). I looked and Richie and asked if he was going to get a Twinkie for the kids to try. So, after dinner we cleaned up and got ready for bed and Richie went to the gas station and bought 2 packages of them. Each of them had one, and there was one left over, so Seth took it to school the next day. He was very proud of his Twinkie, he even told Nina about it when she saw him at lunch!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment