Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pearl Spends the Night...

Saturday night Pearl spent the night with the kids. Mom and I went out shopping in the afternoon and picked up Pearl on the way home. The kids didn't know she was coming over, so it was a total surprise to them. They all played in the basement for awhile and then we had dinner. While sitting at the table, I asked Pearl if she was going to let me do her hair (she always says no...hahah), but I told her I would braid it like Grace's if she wanted to. We could do our hair and nails while watching a movie. She was game and I was excited to be able to do her hair...LOL After dinner, we got our pajamas on and washed up some and headed downstairs for a movie. Pearl picked the movie (National Treasure 2) and we started our nails (well, theirs anyway..hahaha). Then it was time to braid hair.


Then the girls decided that since there was play makeup in the bag, I needed a makeover...hahaha. I felt bad for Seth, because he was getting bored, so I told him to go get the camera and he became our professional photog.

The girls were loving it, playing models.

He was so funny, he put on hat and was really getting into playing the part. I snuck upstairs and got the point and shoot camera and took this picture of him...

Here is his picture!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!
Watch out McPeek-Smith Photography, you might have some competition in a few years...LMAO!!!

No comments: