Sunday, August 8, 2010

Navarre Public Library...

We have discovered that the house we rented is literally 1/2 a mile to a mile from a lot of things that we do. The library is one of the place we discovered is very close to us. Seth had a library/media center in school, so he was pretty excited. Grace on the other hand had not been inside a library yet. She didn't know quite what to expect. I know, my kids are deprived...LOL. Grace's eyes lit up when she walked in. They actually did a great job of keeping quiet and respecting others working. They have a corner of the library for the kids and there are windows and steps to sit on and read. The first couple of times we went I only let them take 1 book home. This last time, I think we came home with 10 books for them. They were super excited that they were able to check them out themselves. We spent about 2 hours there reading and finding really cool books.








No comments: