Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Settling in...
The Monday after we arrived we went to Crestview, FL to look at houses. Absolutely no luck, so Tuesday we spent the day in Navarre, FL. We finally found a house in Navarre and we are about 5 miles from beach. The kids love it and we are close to everything, the YMCA, sports plex, library...etc. The following weekend Mom and Dad came down with the trailer and stayed the night in the same hotel as us. We went swimming, drove around town, went to dinner. They only stayed the night and had to head back home, but it was so nice to see them. They saw the new house (well new to us, we are renting). The kids and I had been working on getting the house put together and hanging pictures up and rearranging furniture. I noticed that there was something missing in the kitchen. So, on a icky day we did an art project. The kids love projects that have to do with painting their hands. LOL I painted their hands and they put them on the canvas where ever they wanted. Once it dried I put some Mod Podge on it and the kids put some gems on the glue. Put a ribbon on the top and "Viola", instant decor!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment