I do have one more ornament that I would like to make for the kids, but first I have to find some plastic ornament balls. I don't really want to use the glass ones. It is a time capsule ornament!! I may even try to make one every year for them. Found at cleverlyinspired.blogspot.com
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Crafty Ornaments...
I found these nifty little cookie cutter ornaments online and of course thought, "I can do this!!". So, I headed to Wal-mart and picked up some cookie cutters. They had a bucket of 18 cutters for$9. I already had some glitter at the house and mod podge and ribbon. So, the kids and I got to work. We put a little glitter in a ziploc baggy. Brush the cookie cutter with mod podge (inside and out). Put the cutter in the baggy, close it up and SHAKE!!!! Once you take it out of the bag, put it on a paper plate to dry and then hot glue a bow on it!! We have a little tree by the front door, so the kids have taken to putting all the cookie cutters on that tree. It looks so cute though!!
I do have one more ornament that I would like to make for the kids, but first I have to find some plastic ornament balls. I don't really want to use the glass ones. It is a time capsule ornament!! I may even try to make one every year for them. Found at cleverlyinspired.blogspot.com

I do have one more ornament that I would like to make for the kids, but first I have to find some plastic ornament balls. I don't really want to use the glass ones. It is a time capsule ornament!! I may even try to make one every year for them. Found at cleverlyinspired.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment