We saw a Siamese lamb and a 6 legged something.
This is the tallest man to ever live. He was 8' 11" tall. He just happen to live in Alton, IL and graduate from Alton HS.
A human unicorn, a sculpture made out of pure jade, and our last piece was the matchstick coliseum. It was amazing!!!
After about 2 hours in the museum, we headed across the street to Wonderworks!! And before you ask, yes, the picture in right side up. The building is upside down. How freaking cool is that?!?!?! This place was just as amazing. There was all kinds of hands on stuff to do. I put the camera away so that I could enjoy some of it too. The price of admission into here is a little more expensive, but the rope challenge is included and yes, I will embarrass myself for you and show you that I can do it!! Richie and Seth upgraded to play lazer tag as well. Seth was thrilled to learn when the game was over that he won...LOL
Yes, Richie is laying on a bed of nails...CRAZY!!
There was an art museum part of the building. WOW!!
After leaving the upside down house, we headed back to the hotel and Grace and I took a cat nap, then headed into town for some dinner. Then it was time for some putt-putt golf. This was the first time Grace actually joined up for the game. She would usually just walk around with us and not even try. She did great and got the hang of it. Seth kicked some behind and we all had a GREAT time!! There are lots of things to do in Panama City, FL, but we are only an hour and a half away, so we can take our time seeing things!!
No comments:
Post a Comment