The kids did not have school on Tuesday and Wednesday this week for snow...ugh!!! They had a blast though. It doesn't matter how much snow we have Grace is always looking for a reason to make a snow angel!!
I was so proud of myself for actually getting bundle up and going out to brave the cold to watch them!! The whole time though, I was thinking about palm trees and beaches!!hahaha
They did a lot of sledding down the neighbors back yard, but I didn't get any pictures of that because I was trying to help them with the sled. Maybe next time...Richie was shoveling!!!
I did get some close ups of the kids though, and I played around with the camera while they played on the pile of snow the plow made at the end of the street.
Seth is hoping for another snow day from school so he can play some more!!haha Not sure if I will brave the next wave or not...LOL
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and we are praying for those that lost power during this last snow storm...
No comments:
Post a Comment