Saturday, January 3, 2009

Slurp!!!

A few months back Aimee was at a scrapbooking store and she was telling me about the lady that owns the place and how she found a website to "slurp" your blog into a book. Having done some scrapbooking myself I decided to look up this website to see what it was all about. I also got this idea from Annie who wrote on her blog about not having done a baby book for Olivia, because she realized that she had documented everything on the blog, so she too was going to find a way to bind the blog into a book for the kids to read.

www.blurb.com is the place to do it!!! I have finished my book and it is now in publication and on the way. This site is awesome, you can pick your own page designs and fonts and the book can be hardcover. The price is right too!!!

I realized while I was make the book that this was going to cost WAY less than scrapbooking all the pictures that I used on the blog. So if any of you are interested in saving your memories for your kids to read later, this is a great website!!! I will let you know how it turns out when I get the book...

1 comment:

The Utley Crew said...

I can't wait to see yours. I HAVE to do mine THIS month...remind me. ha! At this point, it is going to be 5 million pages!