Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Star Struck Weekend...

This weekend was a fun filled weekend for Seth...He didn't get any sticks pulled in school all week, so we told him he could have a friend sleepover on Saturday night. Hayden came over and the boys played and watched movies all night. (not sure if anyone really got any sleep)hahaha. Then on Sunday Aimee and I took the kids to the Mills Mall. We went to the "Monster Sale" at Children's Place and then let the kids play in the playground they have there for a while before we left to come home.

Sunday we met Mom, Erin, Pearl, Preston, Aimee, Hayden, and Carson up at Monkey Joes for some jumping good times!!! Richie asked when we were going to be home because he was going to play flag football with his baseball team and wanted to know if Seth wanted to go with him. (Richie plays baseball with a team in O'Fallon and one of the team members is the agent to Yadier Molina) They said that Yadier might come out and play ball with them. Seth was very excited about this and was ready to go!!!
And if you haven't guessed by now, Yadier Molina is the starting catcher for the St. Louis Cardinals!!! He did come out and play some flag football and Seth got the shake his hand and talk to him.
Seth is very excited to go to school and tell his friends all about it!! I went to pick Seth up from the field because he was cold and wanted to come home before the game was over and I asked him if Yadi was there and he said, "yep, he is the one in the white shirt with the number 11 on it"...Sure enough when I turned around there he was. (This is were I wish I had had the camera, but that is ok. This will be something that Richie and Seth will remember for a long time)...

1 comment:

The Utley Crew said...

Scott is SO jealous! haha! That's awesome! Seth will remember that forever!