I was in total shock, How does a 5 year old get detention? Well...at lunch recess he was throwing rocks up in the air and one came down and hit a little girl in the head (she isn't hurt, it just scared her, I asked Mrs. Quayle if she was ok.) and then at PM recess he was throwing wood chips at parked and passing cars on the street. He will be serving his detention on Monday after lunch...no recess.
Seth was very upset because after school on Friday he knew that we were going to see a Monster Truck (Donkey Kong) at a local Harley Davidson store that afternoon. Needless to say he didn't go. Mom came over and stayed with him so that I could take Grace. This really hit home after I left with Grace and he looked outside to see that I had actually left...Hopefully he won't do this again or anything like it :(
1 comment:
Poor kid... :o) sniff sniff I feel his pain.. I too threw rocks I believe in kindergarten lol and got in big trouble. boo hoo
Post a Comment