Yesterday I recieved the queen slats for the bed, but the guy just screwed them in and left. He didn't even try to put the mattresses on. (I am pretty sure the delivery charge covers set up, right? YES.) So, a friend of mine came over yesterday to drop something off and I asked her to help me put the mattresses on and come to find out THEY DON'T FIT...UGH. The box that had to rails in it were full size rails...I am really mad at this point. I call the store and complain again, realizing that the invoice has on it to bring a full size bed and queen mattresses. Our salesperson screwed up. Why would I want a full bed and queen mattresses? The lady on the phone actually asked me what I wanted her to do. Are you kidding me. I told her I wanted the right rails today. I think she thought I was kidding. I have already waited one day for them to bring me the slats and the bed still wasn't right. Grace slept in Seth's room that night. I wanted her to be able to sleep in her own bed.
So, finally after yelling on the phone, they brought the right stuff out last night and put the bed together the right way. Grace is very excited about her new bed!!! So, here it is...
No comments:
Post a Comment