No worries, he thought, since she is usually hiding from him. He checked all the usual places and came out frantic. He asked me where Grace was and I said in her room waiting for him to sing. It was seriouly no more than 30 seconds from the time she was yelling for him to hurry up! I walked towards the room and Richie came back out of the room laughing. He found her...I will say that if my children are tired they will sleep anywhere!!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Bedtime...
We have a bedtime routine, like I am sure everyone does. Ours is simple, but the kids usually won't go to sleep unless the entire routine has been completed. I will read to the kids and then Richie sings each of them a special song. Grace wants, "I Love You" from Guys and Dolls and Seth wants, "Take Me Out To The Ballgame". The other night was a little different. I read to Grace and Richie was reading to Seth and singing. I asked Grace if she wanted me to sing and she said NO, she would wait for Daddy. I think she wanted to wait for Richie because she will hide from him before he comes in the room. When Richie finished reading and singing to Seth, I was in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner and when he walked into Grace's room this is what he found...an empty bed!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment