Sunday, October 17, 2010
Run for the Reef 5K...
As most people know I am NOT one for running. I am much more comfortable in the pool swimming laps where I don't have aching joints. But I know that when I would walk for exercise I would walk at least 5 miles. So, when we moved to Florida, I picked up this flyer for a 5K run/walk. I am by no means a fast runner. I figured I would sign up to run, that way if I wanted to walk some of it I could. I got there around 630am and walked around and talked to some people that have done this before. Everyone was super nice. Race time was 730 and the horn blew. We were off...45:17 (minutes) 14:35 (average mile time) later I crossed the finish line with Grace and Seth yelling for me. I felt great that I finished under the alloted time and wasn't the last one in..LOL

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment