Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween has come and gone and I am just now getting around to posting the pictures on here... :) We have met some great people in the neighborhood and all have kids the same age as Seth and Grace. We got together around 545pm and took pictures of all the kids and parents that dressed up and then headed down the street. This neighborhood is crazy with trick or treaters. Lots of them!!

Grace, Abby, Seth, and Mazen

Jill, across the street, LOVES Halloween and their yard is what Grace likes to call "spook-tacular". She dresses as a Disney character every year. They just moved here about a month ago and their top priority for unpacking was getting the Halloween stuff out before unpacking the inside of the house!! LOL

Next are Jodi and Les, they have two kids, Abby and Logan. Very sweet family. I love the cowboy costume!! It made me giggle every time I saw him...



And here is Alicia and Chris, they have Mazen. Halloween night was also the same night the Steelers were playing the Saints. As you can see they were rivals that night!!!



The kids brought home more candy than we know what to do with...we actually filled our hand out candy bowl with candy we brought home that I knew we wouldn't eat...LOL We still have two and a half bowls of candy in the house. Good thing I found out about a dentist office in town that will take the extra candy and send it to the troops!!

No comments: