It is not very often that all the grandkids are together. It is peach season and Mom and I were going to take the kids peach picking, but they are not "pick your own" yet, so we decided to take the kids to a local park and then to the botanical gardens.
Preston is wearing his superhero outfit, complete with goggles (these were Missy's when she was young) and camo rain boots.
Pearl enjoying the slide.

Here is Erin being the good big cousin that she is pushing the younger ones on the tire swing. This seemed to be the hit of the park. All of them loved it.
Here is Erin being the good big cousin that she is pushing the younger ones on the tire swing. This seemed to be the hit of the park. All of them loved it.
After we were able to pry them away from the swing long enough we headed for the Botanical Gardens.
They were all so cute. Here they are talking and looking at the frogs in the pond.
I think this is one of my favs.
After pondering life, we took them over to the fountains. I think this is the first time I have seen a smile on Erin and actually having a good time. Do you think the water is cold?
These guys played so much in the water their clothes were heavy and falling off of them. Grace borrowed Preston's boots and went to play in the water.
I hope we can go peach picking soon, but in the mean time, we had a blast watching them play and play.
No comments:
Post a Comment