I am in complete amazement when I see the kids in new surroundings. They grow up so fast. This weekend we went to the Lake to stay with Mom. Richie and Seth went fishing the first three days we were there. Seth had his new Pirates of the Carribean fishing rod and Richie took his ocean fishing rod with him (this is the only one he has from the Azores). Richie was bound and determined to find the buffalo fish that we caught and lost last year. Seth caught his first fish with his new rod and was so excited. He kept track of how many fish he caught in those three days (only because he did better than Daddy). The finally tally was Pirates of the Carribean(16)-Ocean Rod(3).
These are the expressions that I live to see. The "I did it all by myself".
Grace caught her own fish too. "Look Nina, I caught a fish!!" I wish I had video of her voice when she caught this one (this was the only one). I don't think she was sure what she actually did.
Keep it over there Mommy.
The competition is on.
Seth learned a lot during his fishing expedition this weekend. He learned to bait his own hook, cast off, reel in the fish, and even attempted to dehook it, but needed help with that still.
No comments:
Post a Comment