After lessons, we came home and ate lunch and put Grace down for a nap. He and I went outside and he got out his tools and pretended to fix things. He is sooo funny, of course, everything needs to be fixed. What a busy body. We came back in the house for awhile since it was soooo hot outside and the shade hadn't gotten to the front of the house yet. We watched a movie and waited for Grace to get up.
Once Grace woke up, they were both ready for the front yard (and I was glad they waited for the shade). I told Seth to put his helmet on so we could practice his bike. He was less than trilled about this idea, but after some convincing that the more you practice the better you will be, he agreed. And since I don't write on this blog without putting pictures up usually, you can guess what our really "EXCITING" news is:
HE FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!
We started out with no elbow or knee pads, but after one little spill, he decided it was better to have them. Safety first, right!!
"Now I am ready Mom"
The look on his face says it all.
I love this picture. He is getting soooo big. I about started crying myself. I was so excited I was whoooing in the middle of the street. I am sure my neighbors think I am crazy by now, if they don't already.
Richie called to tell us he was on his way home and I told him to get home because we were doing something exciting at the house. He was totally confused. He pulled into the street and saw Seth riding his bike all by himself. He was so excited for Seth too. (Richie was a little bummed that he missed another "first" though, he missed his birth also.) He says though that he will be here for more "firsts" to come and when he starts driving. All I have to say about that is, HE BETTER BE!!! hahaha
Now, we have to call everyone on the list. The first thing Seth said was, "Mom, call Nina and tell her we have exciting news to tell her." I get the phone and dial. He is such a character. After calling the family, he said we needed to call Aimee when she gets off work and tell her. He called and asked her if Hayden and Carson could come over and ride bike with him tonight. She said that she could probably handle that since the boys bikes were in her truck already.
Look at them go!!
Is this not classic or what. I wonder what they are thinking about. Two bikers cruisin and chillin.
Seth and Carson
Well that is all for today, boy am I exhausted with all this bike riding. LOL He has already planned out tomorrow afternoon for us. I bet you can't guess what it is:)
1 comment:
Go, Seth!! That's awesome!! The boys look so cute out there riding together! :-)
Post a Comment