Today, Seth went with Richie all day to a baseball game that Richie was playing, so it was just me and Grace. We went out to Aimee's to feed the animals. Grace helped me feed the horses. She was so good while we were out there. After I put the horses in the pasture, she helped me clean up under the barn. We pushed the wheelbarrow out to the pile and dumped it, but she got a free ride back to the barn. For those of you that don't know me, I was like that too. She then decided it would be fun to make a garden in the dirt.
I was playing with the camera here. She is such a barn rat!!!
Today was a big day for Grace, while Pearl was riding we asked Grace if she wanted to ride with Pearl. She said yes, but she usually does until it is actually time to get on the horse. She got her helmet and without screaming, kicking, or fussing she got on Candy.
It may look like she is screaming, but she is telling someone that she is on the horse and that now she gets a popsicle (this was our bribe the last time she got on with Seth)haha!!
Pearl then wanted off and I asked Grace if she was done and she said no. I walked around in another circle with Candy and she was so excited. She was petting Candy's neck and telling everyone she was riding. I think my smile was bigger than hers.

Big kisses for a big girl from a proud Mama!!!
Big kisses for a big girl from a proud Mama!!!
After a good ride it was time to brush Candy. Candy was definitely eating up the attention.

Erin with Luke and Candy getting ready to put her back in the pasture.
Erin with Luke and Candy getting ready to put her back in the pasture.
Tiffani feeding Candy one last apple before we leave.
Of course, we can't forget Foxy. She was a good girl too. No fussing about not being with Candy. She got some treats too.
Thank you Aimee for allowing to come out and ride. I hope everyone had a good time and we will have to do it again sometime.
1 comment:
Thank you for all your hard work. It was so much fun to watch everyone enjoy themselves. Soooo, proud of Gracie - know you can't wait to buy her a horse!!
Post a Comment