I have been so far behind in doing some things, I can't keep anything straight. Last weekend we went to the airshow at the base. YAY!!! (For those of you that know me, this is a total bit of sarcasim) I took the kids to see Richie (because he had been working 16 hours a day on the preparation for the airshow we didn't see him for 10 days.) Talk about stressed out. UGH!! It was rainy and chilly that morning we went, but it was nice to see Richie. We walked through one plane. (the only one that my kids know- a C-130)
This is Grumpy's plane. C-130
The kiddos sitting in those ever so comfortable sling seats. hahaha!!!
While we were standing in line waiting to go through the plane a young boy behind us asked what kind of plane we were walking through. Seth was the first to say "This is a c-130". The military member standing in the plane to answer any questions was in total shock that he actually knew the answer without any prompting.
Seth, don't grow up too fast, I would like you to stay home for a while longer before that decision is made. PLEASE!!!
1 comment:
Seth is such a little man. Grumpy (& I) think it is great that he knows his airplane.
Post a Comment