Mrs. Quayle, Seth's teacher, put her hand on my shoulder and asked me if there was something I needed to tell them. I honestly racked my brain, thinking of what I possible needed to tell them. I couldn't come up with anything. I told her, "No!, Why?". She said, "Seth said you were having a baby girl!". I about fell on the floor. The only thing that came to mind was, "I will be sueing some doctors if that is true!!". She and the other teacher laughed and said that Seth was telling everyone that I was having a baby and he was very excited about it.
On the way home from school, I asked Seth why he told everyone that and he thought I was mad at him. I explained that I wasn't mad, it was funny, but that I was not having any more babies. I asked him why he wanted another baby sister since he already has one. His response, "I don't want Grace anymore, I want one that is nice to me". LOL I kindly explained that he loves Grace and she loves him but that we were not having any more babies. Then they proceeded to argue the whole way home!!!
Life around here is never dull!!! hahaha
This is me 37 weeks pregnant with Seth...This picture was taken 3 days before he was born!!
I don't have any pregnancy pictures of me with Grace, but here she is at one week old on Christmas Day!!
2 comments:
aaaaahhhahahahahaha! When I saw your blog title, I actually said, 'my Lord, she's pregnant,' then I remembered that there is probably no way for that to happen. haha! But, THIS is funny! Scott's cousin did the same thing when he was about Seth's age, and told everyone that his mom was having twins and everyone was congratulating her, etc. So, at least they asked you before they started telling everyone..hahaha! Kids!
I laughed soooo hard I almost pee'd myself... We all know there isn't really a chance of that happening but hey?!?!?! Seth and his stories are HILARIOUS!!!
Post a Comment