Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sidewalk Paint!!

Once we were done with the park, Grace and I went to pick up Seth at school. We got home and the kids wanted to play outside in the backyard, so I told them they could but to stay in the backyard. Seth came in and asked for the tub of toys in the closet and so I took it out for him, not realizing what was in it. Oops!!! Anyway, he and I played catch for awhile and then he asked for his prize from the treasure box so he went in to find something and came out with a Spiderman Decoder puzzle. He sat at the table on the deck and worked on that for a while with me and when we turned around to see what Grace was doing (because it was kind of quiet) we got a huge surprise!!


Hope everyone enjoyed their days in the sun as well before the rain hits us tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

The Family said...

omg..... I would have shit my pants!!! This looks like she had a soo much fun... But you know me.. I would have passed out!!!! :0) Go head Grace!

The Utley Crew said...

aaahh hahahahaha! I love it. That child cracks me up!