Thursday night was a school skate party at a local skating rink...and on Thursdays I have two extra kids that I watch so I asked Mom to pick Seth up from school and come get Grace and take them to her house. I asked the parents of the other two kids if I could take them with us and they said yes, so at about 5:30pm I packed up the other two in my car (which by the way, one is about 7 months old, and I had forgotten how much stuff you have to take with you when you have an infant...hahaha) and headed to the rink. We called mom on the way and she met me there with Seth and Grace.
All of the kids had a great time, and Richie even met us out there after work!! We ate pizza and skated for about 2 hours before heading home. Grace and F stayed on the beginner floor and ran around all night. We barely got them to stop long enough to eat!! LOL

This is B, F's little brother. He is sooo sweet and watched the big kids all night long.
Seth was a big help, he would come over and skate with the younger ones for a while and help them up when they fell before heading out to the big rink...
Seth started out on regular skates, but then noticed that one of his friends from school was wearing inline skates so he wanted to try them out...Richie was trying to help him out!!!LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment