Monday morning, bright and early, an exciting day for Seth. 1ST GRADE!!!!! He has Mrs. Barnouski for his teacher. When Mom was working in Pre-K she was Mrs. Barnouski's aide. I think we have known her since she started working with the Lebanon school district. She is a great teacher and I really think Seth is going to enjoy first grade.

New territory for him, walking into the "big" kid wing of the school. He looked a little nervous, but made it without any hitches.

The kids had a half day of school on Monday, they got to pick where they wanted to sit and from what I understand from Mom talking to Mrs. Barnouski later in the afternoon, the kids were fascinated with the desk tops...LOL

I love the smiles after school and the good stories the kids tell!! He told me that he is ready for school and lots of reading (LOL, we will see later in the school year, how many times I have tell him to read his books)
No comments:
Post a Comment