Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grace got her haircut…

yesterday.  She has been really bugging me with not keeping her hair up.  She is always taking the hair tie out or the barrettes out…ugh.  I was getting tired of her hair getting in her food at the table and her trying to get it out of her eyes when she was doing something.  It would have been one thing to keep it up or behind her ears, but that doesn’t happen.  Richie and I both like long hair on her, and I think I was more nervous about getting it cut than he was. 

So, yesterday I took her to Great Clips and talked to the lady about her hair.  I wanted to keep the length, but trim in a few whispy bangs and layer it around her face.  This is what it came to…

120

121

She is very excited about it, and I figure the bangs will grow out if she ever decides to keep her hair up…LOL

No comments: