Friday, August 21, 2009

Grace's first day of Pre School...

Thursday was a big day at the house for the whole family...even Seth. Grace went to school!!!! She goes to First Baptist of O'Fallon on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30am to 2:30pm. Yep, 5 hours!!!! Seth didn't know what to do with himself without Grace at the house to bother and pester. She was so ready for school.

When we got to the school we ran into the Freddy (I watch him and his brother on Thursdays).

Talk about knowing where you are supposed to go...this girl was on a mission!!! LOL

She is heading into the class. Can you believe I didn't even get a kiss good-bye? What kind of crap is that...LOL

Already making herself at home...

When I went to pick her up, the teacher said she did well, but she is "very strong willed". LOL So, I explained to the teacher that I will need her help in letting me know if Grace has to visit the time out corner, because we have incentives at home for listening and being good in school. She is on board with me, so I am hoping for a good year this year. Seth starts school on Monday, almost a week late because they are not done putting in the bathrooms at the school.

No comments: