Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Getting ready for the holidays...

The other day we put up the tree and the kids played the paino...so I am thinking perfect time for pictures...Richie put up the lights on the house...they look really good.

Grace helped me put some ornaments on the tree today...we have had the tree up since Thanksgiving, but haven't found the time to put the ornaments on it...Richie has been working his crazy schedule...so I decided that if we waited until everyone was home to do it, it would be Dec 24th...We saved some for Seth that were his and he put them up after school today...

The piano was fun to watch...I love when the kids play (even if they don't know how). They are so gentle with the keys and the sound is amazing...

Not only do I like watching them, I like watching the little hands move across the ivories...

3 comments:

The Utley Crew said...

LOVE it! Your pics get better and better! I love the one of her little hands on the piano! So sweet!

Wickenkamp Family said...

those are actually seth's hands!!!LOL

Wickenkamp Family said...

THANK YOU ANNIE!!!I love looking at your pics too...you have such gorgeous girls...