Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Came to Town...

Yesterday was the last day for Parents As Teachers (the playgroup that Grace and I go to at school, the one Mom teachs) and it was PARTY time!!! The kids all played for awhile, while all the parents talked and played with the kids...everyone was dressed in their best to see Santa...B was all ready for him to show up.
F was getting things fixed around the room and preparing for Santa's visit. (Love the tongue!!!haha, concentration at its best!!!)

We have quite a few younger ones this year, and they were all on the mats. G was thrilled to have friends to play with who were also anticipating the arrival of the "big guy".
While B and little B were turning heads and flashes on all cameras were going off...How cute is this!!! little B is going to be a big sister soon, and is taking to being a big sister very well!!!

Finally the moment everyone was waiting for...Santa. F ran up to him with arms wide open to give Santa the hug of a life time...it was almost like he had known Santa his entire life and couldn't wait to see him again!!! This was the biggest smile on someone's face I had ever seen!!! It was the sweetest thing!!

Santa read a book to the kids and then each of them got to sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted for christmas. He gave each of them a candy cane and some crayons. All but three actually sat on his lap...I bet you can't guess which one of those three were?!! I am sure you have figured it out by now, so I will not hold you in suspense any longer!!!haha
The funny thing is, is that when she saw F run up to Santa when he came in she was right behind him (with open arms, I think she even hugged his leg). Then of course when everyone is looking at her and trying to talk her into sitting on his lap, she plays off the "I am shy, and don't look at me" thing...Go figure, right!!!LOL
Thank you everyone for a wonderful year and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! We will see you in January!!!

No comments: