Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lowe's Build and Grow

Saturday morning the kids and I met up with Aimee and the boys for some building at Lowe's. They were given an apron, safety goggles, a hammer, and a gingerbread house kit...We found a place on the floor in the back of the aisle and went to work.

Getting Grace started so that I can get Seth started. The kids were so good and patient to listen for directions. They all had a really good time.

Grace was always readjusting her goggles...kids look so darn cute in safety goggles!!LOL

After all was put together the kit came with stickers for the kids to decorate the house...Carson was so precise on were his stickers needed to be!!! I love watching little hands go to work!

Hayden finished the last of his stickers while resting on the floor.

Of course we have to have a picture of the final product.

On the way out the door, Grace and Seth both wanted to show Grumpy their project, so they decided to shout in the store looking for him...everyone is looking at us, but that sure didn't stop them. Once I got them calmed down I explained to them he wasn't working then and we would go the house and show him!!! Seth couldn't wait to see him. He thinks Grumpy is so cool with building things!!

No comments: